Oreo Truffles...These are to DIE for!
If you love sweets like me, you need to try this recipe! This recipe requires only three ingredients. Beware, once you start eating you will NOT want to stop. My mouth is watering just thinking about these truffles!
What You Need
-8 ounce Package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1. In a food processor, crush about 3/4 of your oreo package.
2. Slowly add chunks of cream cheese into the crush oreos.
3. Continue to use the food processor to mix until the oreos and cream cheese combine in a dough-like texture.
4. Roll the oreo-cream cheese dough into balls.
5. Create a double boiler with a pot of boiling water and a bowl.
6. Melt the chocolate.
7. Dip the oreo-cream cheese ball into the chocolate until completely covered.
8. Put dipped truffle on a piece of parchment paper.
9. Put into fridge for about 2-3 hours.
10. Eat & Enjoy!